Buying a Home? Here are 20 Questions to Help You Narrow Your Search!
Here are 20 of the hundreds of possible questions you can take into consideration when narrowing the field of potential houses during the home search.
1) Do you want a new, existing home, or a historic home?
2) What is your price range?
3) What size home are you looking for?
4) Do you want a condo, townhome, or detached single-family home?
5) What things do you want to live near? How far away from those things do you want to live (i.e., work, family, medical facility, recreational area, etc.)?
6) How many bedrooms would you like to have?
7) Do you want to live in a single-floor or multi-floor home?
8) Do you want a yard and, if so, how large and what type?
9) Do you want a pool?
10) Is there a particular style of house you want (traditional, modern, contemporary, etc.)?
11) Do you want an open floor plan?
12) Do you want a home with a basement?
13) Do you want a brick or a sided home?
14) Do you want to be near a particular road or highway, or public transportation?
15) Do you want to live in an urban, suburban, or rural area?
16) Do you want to live in a walkable area?
17) Is there a particular school district you want to live in?
18) Is the ceiling height important to you?
19) Do you want an eat-in kitchen?
20) Do you have any special desires or requirements for the home you buy?
I hope these questions help you find the home that checks all the boxes on your list.
Reach out anytime if you need help with the home buying process. I'm always happy to help!